Within the ambit of and scope of foregoing basic principles and political ideology, following
shall be the aims and objectives of the party:
(1) To strive for unity of Muslim Community and struggle for achieving religious tolerance
and harmony with other religions and sects.
(2) To make peaceful political struggle to secure for the people of Jammu and Kashmir State the exercise of the right of self-determination
in accordance with the UN charter.
(3) To strive and struggle for achieving people's all fundamental and human rights of
life, faith, expression, assembly, property, trade and residence etc to the inhabitants of Jammu & Kashmir.
(4) Take legal and timely steps for protection and perfection of political position,
geographical boundaries, cultural bequests and Islamic identity of Jammu & Kashmir.
(5) To co-operate with the seek co-operation of like minded parties, groups and individuals
within and outside state in political and other matters of public importance.
(6) To establish contact and rapport with intellectuals, religious scholars, parliamentarians,
politicians, academicians, journalists and other opinion building sections of societies of Pakistan and India and throughout
the world and plead for their support to the cause of the people of the state.
(7) To work for betterment of Muslim Ummah and to take positive steps for maintenance
of educational setup and removal of illeteracy, poverty, unemployment, social evils etc.(8) Start an all round
scheme to awaken religious and political consciousness to every member of the nation.